The complete ticketing solution for sports, visitor attractions, venues and events
- Onboard in a matter of weeks
- Easy integration with your CRM, EPOS, Social Platforms and Payment systems thanks to our open RESTful API
- 3-step switching process
- Platform embedded and styled according to your guidelines
- Customer remains on your website throughout the buying process allowing for a seamless, trackable, fully branded experience
- Thanks to our REST API we adapt according to the unique needs of your business and customers
- Your customer data is hosted in a GDPR-compliant individual database, the data is owned and controlled exclusively by you
- 24/7/365 access to live, real-time scanning, sales and redemption data
- Better CRM means better fan-engagement to boost sales
- Dedicated, highly experienced Customer Success Managers
- Dashboard access to:
- 24/7/365 support desk
- Knowledge base of articles and video tutorials
- Live Chat function with an FT support manager
Our system lets you manage capacities by ticket type, area or by event to ensure a safe environment for your customers.
Gain full digital ticketing functionality and integrations with EPOS systems such as Clover.
Access tickets easily in Remote areas through the Progressive Web App. Allow customers to download tickets in advance through Apple and Google Wallet tackling those limited coverage areas.
We provide scanners that cut down on photocopied fraudulent tickets as they read barcodes and allow entrance once per barcode.
- Scan tickets in real time across multiple entrances using 3G, 4G, 5G and wifi or download barcodes for your event
- Receive live information as tickets are scanned at your entrances
- Tickets can be set up to be scanned and allow entrance over multiple days using ‘time frames’ and ‘scan numbers on barcode’
- Allowing persons on a network to purchase tickets on behalf of the supporter
- In-built functionality to set-up multi-barcode tickets for use across multiple sites at the venue, for example: parking and general admission, followed by hospitality.
Reconcile cash flow using handheld EPOS systems, or the in-built ‘cash desk’ functionality, to track all payments by card or cash.
Report live each day on multiple aspects of the event including scanning figures, payment types and ticket categories.
Your brand is as important to us, as it is to you. So we make sure the purchase journey for customers with Future Ticketing is quick and easy, with your brand integrity in-tact throughout. Your customer remains on your website throughout the transaction, allowing you to track analytics and conversions with no third-party redirects.
Analyse your customer data base using any of our multiple integrations including: Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Google Analytics, Two Circles and Activity Stream. Our system comes with built in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) functionality allowing you to develop profiles of your customers purchasing habits. Customise your e-tickets with essential event day advice to customers about entry points, public travel, sponsor information or local food and drink partners.
We can organise an experienced Operations Manager to attend your event to advise and manage seamless entry and scanner control at your event.
As a Future Ticketing client you will partner with a Client Success Manager experienced in the events sector.
Our team member will offer advice and help to get your organisation up and running with the Future Ticketing system. They provide all the requisite training and explain the benefits of our extensive features to help you increase sales, revenue and customer engagement. They can also assist with your digital development to make best use of data, analytics, insights and the multiple integrations with third party systems you will be able to access.
As a client you can access our 24/7 support portal with Live Chat functionality, a knowledge base of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, latest features and news items.