The legendary Galway Racecourse hosts thirteen race days every year, including the Summer Festival, which is internationally recognised as one of the greatest horse race meetings in the world.
Known locally as “Race Week” the Festival draws hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world.
In 2016, Galway Racecourse began to look for a new best-in-class digital ticketing system capable of fulfilling their complex range of needs including:
- Enabling digital sales on-line
- Increasing on-line revenue sales including from mobile devices.
- Facilitating detailed sales and finance reporting and analysis.
- Ensuring smooth access and capacity control for events with large attendances at multiple locations around the racetrack.
- Full branded integration with the Galway Racecourse website.
- The ability to integrate other software already in use by Galway Racecourse into the ticketing platform, and introduce new integrations to facilitate smooth and efficient running of the business.
Since partnering with Future Ticketing, Galway Races has been able to:
- Grow and retain its social and club group bookings in a very competitive environment.
- Allow Galway Racecourse management to view complete live redemption data directly on their mobile devices. This live information allows for efficient and effective management of staffing, hospitality facilities, traffic management, safety and security.
- Maximise conversion rates thanks to Future Ticketing’s customised best in class, four-step purchase flow, which are tracked and adjusted to maximise return on marketing spend.
- Deepen the brand experience for the customer who never leaves the Galway Racecourse website throughout their purchase journey.